I am fully aware that the words are a bit hard to read OTL all a result of the fact that the only program I have is Sai. For the past 3 hours I've been copy, pasting, and erasing around and inside the letters to make them transparent. AMG. My eyes MIGHT be bleeding.┬┬┬┬
When I created her, she was a mixture of ME and my MOTHER. ┬┬┬┬ I was never really a doormat...The only time I was was kindergarten to fifth grade. I didnt have very many friends in my classes so I followed around the popular girls who never spoke to me unless they wanted my recess snack. ┬┬┬┬ Though I was much bolder in middle school, I was rather dorky looking with my glasses ((though they were smaller than that...those look more like the glasses I have now XD)) and my big ol' braces. Her personality is based off of my mom. The few friends on here who KNOW my mom outside of DA will probably be like "Whaaa??" Because she's so bold and crazy and fun now. But when she was young, growing up in Scotland, she had a rough childhood. Nobody ever wanted to be friends with her, they just let her tag along and used her when they wanted to. She was bullied and physically beat up not just by girls but by boys as well. The would insult her to her face and she never said anything. Her only "Friend" stole something at one time...she got caught and blamed my mom. That was the only time she stood up for herself...and her "Friend" turned around and slapped her across the face and began spreading bad rumors about her around the school. Where were mom's sisters and parents? Goodness only knows. My granny hardly ever knew what Mom was up to. Eve after she got married and moved to the US, she was still that "Background person" in the community and church. Her family even disowned her and ignored her for five years just because they didnt accept her religious beliefs. Mum didnt really blossom into a beautiful swan till about five years ago. Since then, she's lost weight, has a healthy glow to her face, has TONS of friends, has even been in a few fan films. I feel like the story of the Ugly Duckling really goes together well with her life.┬┬┬┬
In any case, here's what the above picture says XD:┬┬┬┬
Daughter of The Ugly Duckling, she is always on the cusp of blending into the background or standing out - only due to her constant clumsiness. Quiet, never speaking louder than a whisper, Odila is often forgotten and left behind in many activities. Usually used as Duchess Swan's whipping girl, Odila can be seen trailing after her, carrying the uppity girl's books and fetching snacks and drinks at Duchess's whim. Part of her wishes for her 'transformation' to happen as soon as possible...another part of her desperatly wishes she could find friends and a prince charming who would love her despite not being "fairest of them all". However, she just doesnt have the backbone to fight for it. Thus, she remains a doormat.
What is your secret heart desire?
- To find a place to fit in. I'm always the odd duckling out.
What's your storybook romance status?
- I'm not exactly "pretty" or even royal. But I'd like a boy who will like me for who I am now...not who I'll become or what I'll look like in the future. Is it selfish to want my Happily Ever After sooner than later?
What "Magic Touch" Makes You Special?
- I love to swim. Its the only thing that makes me feel graceful! When I'm in the water, all of my worries dissapear!
Does anything make you shout "Ohcurses!"?
- I'm such a clutz! I can barely walk without crashing into things. Can you say "fairy-fail"? I wish I could be as graceful as Duchess...
What's your favorite subject at school?
- Creative Writing with Mr. Jack B. Nimble. He's so charismatic! When he grades my thronework, he always makes a point to leave a note telling me how hexellent my stories are. Maybe I can rewrite my story? If I could, I'd make myself cooler - and never the invisible one.
What about your least favorite subject?
- I'm not good at either Grimmnastics nor Damsle-in-Distressing. Coach Gingerbreadman says I'm hopeless at sports. As for being a D-n-D, I can barely speak to boys much yet call for help. Not like they would anyway - logically, if they had to choose between me or Duchess...well...which Swan would YOU choose?
Who are your Best Friends to THE END?
- **UPDATED!**┬┬ I hope that Candy considers herself my friend... And I recently met Marlin Shore. Maybe he considers himself my friend too? I wanted to be Duchess Swan's for so long but she's a little....mean....
EAH (c) Mattel
Checkout her Swan transformation here: